I love to work with inspiring people.
- Coaching young passionate people to become their absolute best. Helping them to become leaders for their communities and recognise the power they have to affect change.
- Meeting other entrepreneurs around the world to collaborate with.
- Coaching Young People – I recently finished my CTI coaching course and have a whole host of new resources to help young people find their authentic purpose. I want to use this skill to encourage young people to be excited about their opportunities in life.
- “Undisclosed Project” – I’m working on an education project that I’ll be able to talk about at a later time.
In October I’ll be taking Seth Godin’s altMBA. I’ve been looking forward to taking the course and have been on their emailing list for well over a year, and it’s now that I’m reaching my thirties and ready to level up that I have decided to take this course. October is going to be a busy month for me!
I’ve got my own website at Live Work Play Japan that has just started making a decent amount of money, and I think this workshop will help me to better know who it is for, why I am doing this work and how to make it the best it can be.
- Sprint by Jake Knapp
An interesting way of testing new ideas and getting feedback quickly in your process so you don’t waste lots of time on something nobody will want. Only part-way through but I’m enjoying it and getting value.
- “12 Rules For Life – An Antidote to Chaos” by Jordan B. Peterson
While I don’t agree with a lot of what Peterson says in his YouTube channel, I absolutely agree with his message about getting your house in order and taking responsibility for your future. When you realise that you have ultimate power over your destiny, you stop making excuses and you start doing what you were born to do.